Saturday, May 2, 2009
Song On May Morning
Now the bright morning-star, day's harbringer,
Comes dancing from the east, and leads with her
The lowery May, who from her green lap throws
The yellow cowslip and the pale primrose.
Hail, bounteous May, That dost inspire
Mirth, and youth, and warm desire;
Woods and groves are of thy dressing,
Hill and dale doth boast thy blessing.
Thus we salute thee with our early song,
And welcome thee, and wish thee long.
John Milton . 1608-1674
- ► 2010 (48)
- Somedays I feel like I am holding a cat and pig w...
- Susan Boyle you are still Number #1 with me!
- Latin Hymn for Pentecost, 13th century
- O God the Holy Ghost
- Edwin Starr - War
- Donkey in Burgandy, France!
- Summer is almost here!
- Pre-College Remedial Classes
- I am glad Prop 8 was upheld in California
- Sotomayor is Obama's choice for Supreme Court seat...
- An Insult to Service
- Will Ye Go Flanders
- WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE
- Memorial Day 2009
- My horse made and ass out of me today.
- Tomorrow the horse dentist comes
- I admire John Frederick Herring in bed.
- Black clergy opposing gay marriage resent civil ri...
- Preakness Winner: A Star Is Born
- Skewball the Racehorse
- Rachel Alexandra wins the Preakness
- John Frederick Herring
- John Frederick Herring does Equines!!!
- 2009 The Preakness Stakes Runs Today
- Working horses of Old England
- Plowing Time
- Foal Born on Sunday, Mother's Day!
- Foal Born Last Sunday
- Nikolai V. Gogol, Steeds
- Happy Birthday Jim!
- Family Values
- Jesus is the Prince of Peace not the God of War!
- Why We Can Never Do Enough for Mother's Day (No Re...
- Some Lessons, and Concerns
- Officials Are Urged to Heed Lessons of 1976 Flu Ou...
- Nice going, mom! Right whales break birth record!
- Curls Before Swine!
- The Taliban, America's Child
- This is very very disturbing!
- Premonitions and Spirtuality
- Man Serious Threat to Pig Safety
- Morris Dancing for May Day!
- Song On May Morning
- Cold Pork
- PIG FLU UPDATE: MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT FACTORY FARMS...
- Happy May Day!
- George Morland, Another nice donkey painting!
- ▼ May (48)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.