Friday, May 15, 2009
Foal Born Last Sunday
Men are better when riding, more just and more understanding, and more alert and more at ease and more under-taking, and better knowing of all countries and all passages; in short and long all good customs and manners cometh thereof, and the health of man and of his soul. ~Attributed to Edward Plantagenet
- ► 2010 (48)
- Somedays I feel like I am holding a cat and pig w...
- Susan Boyle you are still Number #1 with me!
- Latin Hymn for Pentecost, 13th century
- O God the Holy Ghost
- Edwin Starr - War
- Donkey in Burgandy, France!
- Summer is almost here!
- Pre-College Remedial Classes
- I am glad Prop 8 was upheld in California
- Sotomayor is Obama's choice for Supreme Court seat...
- An Insult to Service
- Will Ye Go Flanders
- WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE
- Memorial Day 2009
- My horse made and ass out of me today.
- Tomorrow the horse dentist comes
- I admire John Frederick Herring in bed.
- Black clergy opposing gay marriage resent civil ri...
- Preakness Winner: A Star Is Born
- Skewball the Racehorse
- Rachel Alexandra wins the Preakness
- John Frederick Herring
- John Frederick Herring does Equines!!!
- 2009 The Preakness Stakes Runs Today
- Working horses of Old England
- Plowing Time
- Foal Born on Sunday, Mother's Day!
- Foal Born Last Sunday
- Nikolai V. Gogol, Steeds
- Happy Birthday Jim!
- Family Values
- Jesus is the Prince of Peace not the God of War!
- Why We Can Never Do Enough for Mother's Day (No Re...
- Some Lessons, and Concerns
- Officials Are Urged to Heed Lessons of 1976 Flu Ou...
- Nice going, mom! Right whales break birth record!
- Curls Before Swine!
- The Taliban, America's Child
- This is very very disturbing!
- Premonitions and Spirtuality
- Man Serious Threat to Pig Safety
- Morris Dancing for May Day!
- Song On May Morning
- Cold Pork
- PIG FLU UPDATE: MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT FACTORY FARMS...
- Happy May Day!
- George Morland, Another nice donkey painting!
- ▼ May (48)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.