Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Gay activists are wasting all their political capital
Its unbelievable that Gay activists are wasting all their political capital on this Gay marriage fight because this will not stop discrimination. It will not give anymore protection than civil unions yet they rage on. Why are they fighting for the right to wed when hardly any Gay people want to be married? Why are they putting all Gay people at risk of a backlash just to make a point? Calling everyone that does not agree a bigot will not change anything. From my experinces most Gay couples are not interested in marriage only the safety net of benefits and visiting rights in the hopsital etc.. Most American babies are now born of single mothers out of wedlock. Why push for Gay marriage when it turns fellow liberals against the Gay movement? I love Gay people but not this ludicrous push for Gay marriage. America should return to the family unit of a mother and a father to be role models and care takers of the children . I won't budge on my stand because I know what is good for our children. Our culture has become selfish and oblivious to the needs of children. . We are in fact sounding the death knell of our culture by dismantling all the structures that hold it together.
- ► 2010 (48)
- Study: Mainline Clergy OK with Gay Rights, Cautiou...
- My Newest Video
- Peanut butter 'wards off heart disease', say scien...
- For ‘Modern Gals,’ Religion as Off-the-Rack Therap...
- Seal it with a Kiss!
- Herbert William Weekes
- Report: Gay bias killings highest since 1999
- William Luker
- Donkeys were a favorite subject of Edgar Hunt
- Yet another Donkey and Pony by Hunt
- Another Edgar Hunt Donkeys with Pony
- Fox steals more than 100 shoes
- True Love
- I like this post from Huffington Post
- Eminent Danger
- Museum shooting suspect is supremacist
- Loss of experience of community
- Gay activists are wasting all their political capi...
- President Barack Obama & First Lady Michelle
- Glowing tartan for common riding
- The Shetland Pony
- The Eriskay Pony
- The Royal Highland Show is a Treat!
- Highland Show to have royal visit
- How words can last a lifetime
- ▼ June (25)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.