- ► 2010 (48)
- LOCAL HEROES: NEW ZEALAND SCHOOL GIRLS BLOW FOOD C...
- Cellphones Cause Brain Tumors, Higher Risk In Chil...
- Sixty percent of adults can't drink milk
- Haflinger Horses always a Hit!
- Iraqi journalist who hurled shoe at Bush gets earl...
- Horse dies, France faces reality of toxic beaches
- The "real" Ted Kennedy was a mixed bag
- SPCA exec's dog dies after being left in hot car
- REGULAR MARIJUANA USAGE ROBS MEN OF SEXUAL HIGHS
- A Sad Day for America
- Women who take risks...
- Wonderful Pigs at the Crawford County Fair
- Drinkers 'ignorant of sleep woes'
- The Uninsured
- One more for the road, Donkey Train
- Another Donkey at work in Afghanistan
- More Donkey at work in Afghanistan
- States With Most Uninsured Most Likely To Believe ...
- Average video gamer is 35, fat and depressed
- Study Weighs Risks of Vaccine for Cervical Cancer
- Unlikely Foods Pack Antioxidant Punch
- 3,100 burros have been hired to carry the poll mat...
- Can your flip-flops kill you?
- 2008 Law Leading to Crackdown on Pennsylvania Pupp...
- Those Hamiltons and Jacksons Carry Some Cocaine!!!...
- Video of a Mini-Donkey Giving Birth
- I still love this add!
- I Say Spend. You Say No. We’re in Love.
- Tributes paid after Scots gem expert is murdered
- How Sad this piece makes me feel about my generati...
- Shock, personal data can be easily obtained!
- Boom in gay marriages starts to fade as civil part...
- Seattle bank teller chases robber, loses job
- An Amazing Story of a Girl and Her Pigs!
- ▼ August (34)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.