Wednesday, January 14, 2009
donkey at Aberdour studio in Scotland
For a number of years Robert Stuart Brown operated a studio at Station Road, Aberdour, Fife, where a donkey was kept as a 'prop'.
I thought this pretty interesting since I have been to Aberdour. I once read in a book Scotland was too cold for donkeys. This is such a crock of donkey dung. I live in a far colder area with more snow fall than anywhere in Scotland and my donkeys like it out in the snow. Mine run in and out all winter they are never locked in a stall. If any of you out there have more on the history of donkeys in Scotland please let me know?
- ► 2010 (48)
- Please Celebrate with me!
- Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent!
- The Bush is almost Cleared!
- Donkeys at the Royal Highland Show
- donkey at Aberdour studio in Scotland
- Kirkbuddo Scottish Donkeys
- Christ surrounded by seven doves, Chartres Cathedr...
- Spiritu Sancti Seven Doves
- I am sorry to say...
- The Proud Prezes and all Tall!
- Merry Twelfth Night a bit late
- This is too Funny, 2008 in Perspective!
- And May this New Year Bring Great Things!
- ▼ January (14)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.