Friday, December 5, 2008
Nearly freezin my ass off in NY
This painting was done by Thomas Cooper.
It has been snowing almost every day for since the week of the election. This is crazy and it's been quite cold. I have been hauling wood and burning it at a frightening speed for so early in the season.
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (263)
- Happy New Year!
- Santa Haulin Ass!
- Christ Child with Saint Nick on Donkey.
- More From My Saint Nick and Donkey Collection!
- GEORGE MORLAND
- Merry Christmas to You All!
- German Chocolate Mold!
- The Saint and His wee Donkey
- Donkey and Sleigh!
- Saint Nick in regalia!
- Santa astride his Donkey.
- More from my Christmas collection of Donkey Art.
- The donkey in Christmas!
- Jolly Saint Nick and his Faithful Donkey!
- The real Saint Nick walks with his Donkey!
- Palin is so clueless!
- No Reindeer!
- Carol of the Friendly Beasts
- On the Way To Market by Thomas Smythe
- This is one of my very favorites by Hans Thoma!
- Flight to Egypt
- The Legend of the Donkey's Bray
- Nearly freezin my ass off in NY
- ▼ December (23)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.