Wednesday, September 16, 2009
31 When the Son of Man comes in his glory and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his throne of glory; 32 and all the nations will be gathered before him and he will separate them from one another, just as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33 and he will put the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left.
34 Then the King will say to those on his right, “Come! you who are the blessed ones of my Father, inherit the kingdom that was prepared for you from the beginning of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.”
37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, “Lord, when did we see you hungry and fed you, or thirsty and we gave you a drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and we invited you in, or naked and we clothed you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and we came to you?”
40 And answering, the King will say to them, “Truly I say to you, as much as you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”
41 Then he will say to those on his left, “Depart from me, you accursed ones, into the eternal fire that has been kept in readiness for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you did not give me anything to eat, I was thirsty and you did not give me a drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I was naked and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit me.”
44 Then they will also answer, saying, “Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and we did not help you?”
45 Then he will answer them, saying, “Truly I say to you, as much as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.”
46 And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
- ► 2010 (48)
- Will Spirituality Ever Be Serious?
- The Scourge Persists
- Matthew 25:31-46
- Gaddafi Not Invited to Obama UN Reception
- This about Sums it Up eh?
- Here is a truly delightful YouTube Channel!
- Happy Labor Day 2009
- Back in the saddle after 63 years … Riding returns...
- What does the Bible say about poverty and health c...
- Every Women should watch this!
- War photography
- AP IMPACT: Calm — then sudden death in Afghan war
- Julie Jacobson photographer
- "He punched me hard, straight in the face, so I bi...
- The Speckled Sussex
- Happy Chickens
- Chicks Being Ground Up Alive Video
- Swine Flu
- ▼ September (19)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.