Wynton Marsalis has been described as the most outstanding jazz musician and trumpeter of his generation, as one of the world’s top classical trumpeters, as a big band leader in the tradition of Duke Ellington, a brilliant composer, a devoted advocate for the Arts and a tireless and inspiring educator. He carries these distinctions well. His life is a portrait of discipline, dedication, sacrifice, and creative accomplishment.
Wynton Marsalis Septet - "The Holy Ghost"
- ► 2010 (48)
- More on Body Weight
- Beware of the Fat Police
- Organic food 'no healthier' than conventional prod...
- In Scotland Free Church traditionalists call
- Texting Lifts Crash Risk by Large Margin
- Divorce Hurts Health Even After Remarriage
- Friday Night Treat! Ed Miller!
- Edinboro Highland Games & Scottish Festival
- What's love got to do with it?
- The worlds oldest bible reunited online
- I perfer to celebrate Wynton Marsalis not Michael ...
- On this Michael Jackson Spectacle Today...
- Vegetarian diet 'weakens bones'
- ▼ July (13)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.