Thursday, July 23, 2009
Edinboro Highland Games & Scottish Festival
July 24-25, 2009
New This Year: Admission is FREE, we're moving to summer, adding a fiddle competition, and the bagpipe band and solo competitions are back!
Experience a wide variety of music at many venues, massed pipe bands marching, fantastic food, awesome athletics, beautiful dance, kids' games, and an array of gift and clothing vendors on the campus of Edinboro University. Come summer -- come see what's new.
Come to Edinboro . . . and "Tak a cup'o kindness home!"
- ► 2010 (48)
- More on Body Weight
- Beware of the Fat Police
- Organic food 'no healthier' than conventional prod...
- In Scotland Free Church traditionalists call
- Texting Lifts Crash Risk by Large Margin
- Divorce Hurts Health Even After Remarriage
- Friday Night Treat! Ed Miller!
- Edinboro Highland Games & Scottish Festival
- What's love got to do with it?
- The worlds oldest bible reunited online
- I perfer to celebrate Wynton Marsalis not Michael ...
- On this Michael Jackson Spectacle Today...
- Vegetarian diet 'weakens bones'
- ▼ July (13)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.