Thursday, October 1, 2009
EVANGELICALS SUBVERTING MILITARY
It should be no wonder that military personnel are committing suicide at an alarming rate. It used to be that the military was a "band of brothers (including sisters). Now, in the Air Force especially, it is a band of Christians who promote their faith ahead of their oath to the Constitution. The lack of leadership shown by general officers and senior non-commissioned officers in establishing clear limits on religious fanaticism has seriously hurt our ability to defend ourselves. You want to improve morale and unit effectiveness in the Air Force? Get rid of the born again Christians. Simply put, if they are not willing to respect the non-discrimination laws, court martial them. They will think that they are suffering for Christ, and our Air Force can once again become a band of brothers. - A Man
- ► 2010 (48)
- Happy Halloween!
- Witch of Fife
- The Hag
- New Age Nonsense gone amuck...
- The Earth Is The Lord's, And The Fullness Thereof
- The scarlet of maples
- At auction, buyers get their goats
- Why Joe Biden Should Resign by Arianna Huffington...
- Fall Riding
- No Susan Boyle But Shining Brightly like a Star!
- Last Night by the River
- EVANGELICALS SUBVERTING MILITARY
- ▼ October (15)
- I grew up in Chautauqua County, NY. I graduated from Edinboro University of Pennyslvania in 1981 with a BFA in Jewelry and Metalworking. I have been married 31 years. I currently run a small business with my husband. We both enjoy the outdoors and animals a great deal and live on a tiny farm in Western, NY.